Tuesday, May 1, 2007

USA Road trip: San Francisco, California

This blog is quite out of date but I still feel like having these memories in my blog. It is my USA Road trip that I made in January 2007. After five months of hard work, I decided to take my first vacation. I was on tour meeting some relatives and friends in California, Nevada and Arizona. So it was good that I was away from the freezing cold winter in Canada.

Jan 18th-19th
I arrived in San Francisco on Jan 18th night. Granma Petch and her friend P' Kung picked me up at the airport. On Friday, P' Alisa showed me around San Francisco. I love San Francisco!!! So sad that I got only one day there. We went too see the Golden Gate Bridge, the Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street (The crookedest street in the world), Fisherman's wharf and we drove to downtown. In the evening, I went to have dinner with Yai Kam and her husband. Aunt Gaysinee came to pick me up and we headed to Stockton.


























1 comment:

Dönner - เดินเนอร์ - 듀너 - ドエナー - 德納 said...

awesome pictures! I really like the one with the bridge!! cool!